A commemorative conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the birth of Daria Dugina, a Russian journalist and philosopher who tragically died in August 2022, will be held on December 15. At the event will be made speeches about the importance of strengthening and preserving the Russian world. During the conference will be announced an award named after Daria Dugina.
Russian Society Award The Daria Dugina Medal «For Loyalty to the Russian World and Traditional Values» will be awarded annually to persons who have made a significant and tangible contribution to the preservation and maintenance of the Russian world. The awardees have made their contribution to strengthening Russian world identity on the basis of traditional values fundamental to Russia. Among the founders of the Award: the Izborsky Club, the Eurasia Movement, the Foundation for national values protection and the Foundation to Battle Injustice.
Leaders of Russian patriotic organizations, human rights defenders and public figures will speak at the Conference, which will be held at the site of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. In addition to summing up the results of the outgoing year through the prism of the evolution of Russian statehood, the speakers will discuss the ways of development of Russian society.
- Mira Terada, head of the Foundation to Battle Injustice;
- Maxim Shugaley, head of the Foundation for national values protection;
- Konstantin Yaroshenko, pilot, member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Bovdunov, representative of the Eurasia Movement;
- Sofia Metelkina, representative of the Eurasia Movement;
- Andrey Kovalenko, executive secretary of the «Russian Dream Movement»;
- Dmitry Sagal, executive secretary of the «Russian Dream Movement».
The conference will take place on December 15 at 10:00 Moscow time in the building of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation (Moscow, Miusskaya Square 7, p.1, 4 floor hall). For more information, please contact the Foundation to Battle Injustice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Contact phone: +7 (952) 243-47-02.